In our lives, new energy vehicles are already a common means of transportation, which greatly reduces air pollution to our environment, but the question is, how can we choose the important component of new energy vehicles, that is, the battery? A good car battery needs to go through layer by layer inspection and testing. The laboratory has to test all the processes before it knows whether the battery is safe to install in the car.
Battery safety is very important in new energy vehicles, and all must be strictly controlled. The battery must be resistant to high temperature, extrusion, explosion-proof, and short-circuit. Let me explain to you which devices are needed for battery detection to detect them?
1. Battery short-circuit test chamber: Place the fully charged battery in an environment of 55°C±5°C. After the surface temperature of the battery reaches 55°C±5°C, place it for 30 minutes, and then connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery with wires. And ensure that all external resistances are 80±20mΩ. During the test, monitor the battery surface temperature change. When one of the following two situations occurs, the test is terminated:
(1) The battery surface temperature drops 20% lower than the peak value;
(2) The short-circuit time is up to 24 hours; the battery should not fire or explode, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 150°C.
2. Battery drop test machine: This machine is suitable for battery free drop test of small consumer electronic products and parts such as mobile phones (mobile phones), walkie-talkies, electronic dictionaries, apartment intercom phones, CD/MD/MP3, etc.; this machine Using pneumatic structure, the test piece is placed in a special fixture (adjustable stroke) and clamped firmly, press the drop button, the cylinder is released, and the test piece will undergo a free fall test.
3.Battery Fire Test Machine: This machine is suitable for lithium battery (or battery pack) flame resistance test. Drill a round hole with a diameter of 102mm on an experimental platform, and place a steel wire mesh on the round hole, place the battery under test on the steel wire mesh screen, install an octagonal aluminum wire mesh around the sample, and then ignite The burner heats the sample until the battery explodes or the battery burns out, and the combustion process is timed.
4. Battery high-altitude and low-pressure simulation test machine: This test case is designed for UL, EN, IEC and other standard test requirements, and it can reach the low-pressure storage state of the sample in a short time. It can automatically control the test cycle and monitor the air pressure change in the whole process. Realize the automatic termination of the test. The simulated battery and battery pack are stored for 6 hours at a pressure equal to or lower than 11.6kPa and an ambient temperature of (20±5) ℃, and the battery is qualified as non-explosion and no fire.
Our company produces a complete set of battery testing equipment, and the manufacturing standards meet domestic and international testing standards. Not only a single device, but also a wealth of experience in the design and planning of the overall battery safety testing laboratory, our company has successfully produced and New energy vehicle companies have done installation planning and have accumulated rich experience. If you have any needs, you can consult us at any time. Our company provides one-to-one services and technical solutions!
Haida International is a national high-tech enterprise engaged in the design, research and development, production, sales, measurement and after-sales service of testing equipment such as packaging industry, household industry, material mechanics, optical measurement, baby toy scooters, environmental reliability testing, etc. .