1. The inner and outer boxes are made of stainless steel, which is beautiful and durable.
2. Using PLC intelligent touch screen operation, the angle can be set directly and automatically adjusted.
3. Built-in lighting device, large waterproof glass window can observe the test dynamic at any time.
4. The raining time, raining interval time and rainfall intensity can be adjusted and controlled respectively.
5. The water storage tank adopts a water circulation system, which can be recycled.
6. Safety device, equipped with emergency stop and abnormal fault alarm device.
In recent years, the rain test chamber has also become one of the hottest equipment in the environmental testing industry due to the rising market demand. Due to the high price of this equipment, many people also hope to buy good equipment with a longer service life. However, the service life of the equipment not only depends on the quality of the equipment, but also how to do the maintenance work is very important, so today I summarize the maintenance and use methods of the rain test chamber for your reference.
1. Before running the equipment, check whether the water tank has sufficient water. If the water is insufficient, please fill up the water first (clean tap water must be added) to avoid damage to the equipment pump;
2. If an abnormal sound is heard during operation, it must be stopped immediately for maintenance, and the test can be restarted after the cause of the fault is found and the problem is solved, so as not to affect the performance of the equipment in the later stage;
3. If the equipment runs for a long time, if it is found that the water spray hole is blocked by foreign objects, the pipeline must be removed, rinsed with tap water, and then assembled;
4. Keep the appearance of the box clean and tidy;
5. To avoid dust intrusion into the equipment, after each test, cover the plastic cover;
6. Avoid external force impacting the equipment;
7. Chemicals are prohibited from contacting this equipment
Haida International is a national high-tech enterprise engaged in the design, research and development, production, sales, measurement and after-sales service of testing equipment for the packaging industry, household industry, material mechanics, optical measurement, baby toy scooters, and environmental reliability testing.