UV Aging Test Chamber
UV Aging Test Chamber simulates damaging effect of long term outdoor exposure of materials and coatings by exposing test samples to varying conditions of the most aggressive components of weathering - ultraviolet radiation, moisture and heat.
|Packaging||Each set protected by resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and vedio inside.|
UV Aging Test Chamber
A UV Aging Test Chamber uses fluorescent lamps to provide a radiation spectrum centered in the ultraviolet wavelengths. Moisture is provided by forced condensation, and temperature is controlled by heaters.
|Chamber material||SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Temperature control||PID SSR control|
|Controller||Programmable controller, LCD touch screen|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Test cycle setting||UV exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50±2mm|
|Centre distance between the lamp||70mm|
|UV lamps||Imported Atlas UV-A: 290-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Testing time||1~999s, m, h adjustable|
|Protection system||Overload short circuit protection
Over temperature protection
Water lacking protection
Earth leakage protection
Auto shut off protection
- Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
- To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
- Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
* Meet customer requirements
* Stay ahead of government regulations
Prevent Field Failures
* Improve quality and durability
* Enhance reputation
* Assure product performance
Gain a Competitive Edge
* Save on material costs
* Expand product lines
* Enter new markets
* Outrun the competition
ISO 4892-3 ASTM G154
(Q-test PLC controller)
(Atlas UV Lamps)